Length of Program: 20 hours
Classroom Location: Twogether Events Studio (in Walnut, CA)
In this program, our instructors will teach students everything they need to know to enhance their existing wedding business. The instructors will invite real engaged couples to classroom and let them give students their direct feedback about their presentations and promotional materials (e.g. business cards, flyers, website). Students will learn about branding their business, social media marketing, cut-throat sales technique, destination wedding planning and re-packaging their services. Students will gain the knowledge and the confidence you need to succeed as a professional wedding consultant.
Class Assignments and Projects
Besides reading assignment, students will present two projects during the course.
For the first project, students will meet real brides-to-be and grooms-to-be in class, present their businesses to the couple and hear the feedback from them. Then, students will revise their presentation and re-present to the couple. The couple will select their preferred students based on the presentation. And the chosen student will have the opportunity to coordinate their wedding.
The final project is usually due one month after the end of the program. Students will work as a team, search, negotiate and communicate with venues and vendors to create a wedding exhibition and networking mixer.
We offer a 6-months career consultation to our certified graduates. Our counselors will have a one-on-one talk with certified graduates to determine if they enjoy working in a specific area of interest within the wedding & event planning industry. So we will be able to refer students to people who are able to hire them.
The full course tuition, including your e-textbook, online curriculum access, worksheet and contract templates, wedding coordinator’s emergency pack, certification exam fee is $1,200.00. We accept cash, personal check, company check, money order and bank transfer.
Registration fee is $199 and is not refundable.
How to enroll?
- “Click to Enroll“. It shall lead you to the enrollment page.
- Follow the instruction to enroll and pay the $199 enrollment fee.
- Click the “Download Registration Form” button on this page. It shall download the enrollment package.
- Fill out the information and mail it with your tuition and reference letters to The Wedding Academy two weeks prior the first day of class.
- Set up a Gmail account, so we will be able to share the lecture slides via Google Drive.
- Set up a Facebook account for submitting your assignments.
- The instructor will send you an email a week prior the first day of class to confirm the class meeting date/time/location.