Class Schedule: Every Tuesday, 2:00 PM – 4:30 PM
Length of Program: 4 weeks
Classroom Location: Twogether Events Studio (in Walnut, CA)
Language: English and Chinese-Mandarin
The Certificate Program for Master of Ceremonies. requires 10 hours of lecture in classroom and 100 hours of internship. In this program, you will learn the purpose and role of an Emcee, the etiquette of invocations, plan for the expected unexpected, and how to create connection between the speaker and the audience. This certificate is also open to anyone who is considering a career change and wants a comprehensive introduction to the field of Wedding/Event M.C. Some weekend classes will be scheduled for students to attend the actual weddings.
Internship and Job Placement Assistance
Students are actually require to complete up to 100 hours of internship with selected wedding planners or professionals in order to complete the course and receive their certificates. With our internship program, students receive hands-on training by the professionals and assist at real weddings and events. It enables students to connect the knowledge and skills they have gained from their academics and apply in a work setting, and get a hands-on training at real events and weddings. Upon completion, TWA certified graduates are positioned to join an existing business, participate in non-paid internships, receive job placement assistance, or start their own business.
We offer a 3-months career consultation to our certified graduates. Our counselors will have a one-on-one talk with certified graduates to determine if they enjoy working in a specific area of interest within the wedding & event planning industry. So we will be able to refer students to people who are able to hire them.
The full course tuition, including your e-textbook, online curriculum access, worksheet and contract templates, wedding music samples, and certification exam fee is $600.00. We accept cash, personal check, company check, money order and bank transfer.
Registration fee is $199 and is not refundable.
How to enroll?
- “Click to Enroll“. It shall lead you to the enrollment page.
- Follow the instruction to enroll and pay the $199 enrollment fee.
- Click the “Download Registration Form” button on this page. It shall download the enrollment package.
- Fill out the information and mail it with your tuition and reference letters to The Wedding Academy two weeks prior the first day of class.
- Set up a Gmail account, so we will be able to share the lecture slides via Google Drive.
- Set up a Facebook account for submitting your assignments.
- The instructor will send you an email a week prior the first day of class to confirm the class meeting date/time/location.